Gordon Ramsay’s Healthy, Lean & Fit
by Gordon Ramsay
Gordon Ramsay knows how important it is to eat well, whether you’re training for a marathon or just trying to live healthier. And just because it’s healthy food, doesn’t mean you have to compromise on taste and flavor. As a Michelin-star super-chef who is also a committed athlete, Gordon Ramsay shares his go-to recipes for when he wants to eat well at home.
HEALTHY, LEAN & FIT provides readers with 108 delicious recipes divided into three sections–each one offering breakfasts, lunches, dinners, sides, and snacks–highlighting different health-boosting benefits. The Healthy section consists of nourishing recipes for general well-being; the Lean section encourage healthy weight loss; and the Fit section features recipes to fuel your next workout and post-workout dishes to build continued strength and energy. Whatever your personal goals, these dishes will inspire you to get cooking and improve your own health.
The Princess Games
by Danai Kadzere
The Juicing Book
by Stephen Blauer
Minimalist Baker’s Everyday Cooking
by Dana Shultz
Dana Shultz founded the Minimalist Baker blog in 2012 to share her passion for simple cooking and quickly gained a devoted worldwide following. Now, in this long-awaited debut cookbook, Dana shares 101 vibrant, simple recipes that are entirely plant-based, mostly gluten-free, and 100% delicious. Packed with gorgeous photography, this practical but inspiring cookbook includes:
• Recipes that each require 10 ingredients or less, can be made in one bowl, or require 30 minutes or less to prepare.
• Delicious options for hearty entrées, easy sides, nourishing breakfasts, and decadent desserts—all on the table in a snap
• Essential plant-based pantry and equipment tips
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step recipes with standard and metric ingredient measurements
Minimalist Baker’s Everyday Cooking is a totally no-fuss approach to cooking for anyone who loves delicious food that happens to be healthy too.
Keeping It Off
by Michelle Bridges
A complete plan for long-term weight loss and good health.
“Just like you, I need to keep up with my training, keep eating well and keep my head in check.”
Michelle Bridges wants to start the conversation that no one seems to be having. In Keeping It Off, she teams the latest scientific findings with knowledge she has gained from working with thousands of people over many years to give us the truth about long-term weight loss. It’s not simply about ‘calories in vs calories out’, but rather developing routines and positive habits around food and exercise that will keep you consistently and confidently in your healthy weight range for the rest of your life.
This book is not about short-term weight loss- it’s about the long haul.
It’s for those of us who want to cut through the confusion.
It’s for everyone who has lost weight, then put it back on.
It’s about good health for you and your family, now and into the future.
This is a specially formatted fixed-layout ebook that retains the look and feel of the print book.
Body After Baby
by Jackie Keller
The Body After Baby plan provides:
– Meal plans and more than one hundred delicious recipes rich in the nutrients new moms need;
– Helpful weekly shopping lists and label-reading tips;
– Nonvegetarian and vegetarian meal options for both breast-feeding and bottle-feeding moms;
– and fun movements that mom and baby can do together.
Jackie Keller’s unique, doctor-approved program has helped some of the most famous celebrities in Hollywood shed their baby weight. Now, women everywhere can follow her plan and not only learn how to lose weight but also how to create a healthy lifestyle for their families.
The Maker’s Diet for Weight Loss
by Jordan Rubin
The Maker’s Way!
Designed as a follow-up to his New York Times best-seller, The Maker’s Diet, Jordan Rubin takes his nutritional strategies to the next level in this 16-week program calculated to help you not only achieve your weight-loss goals, but maintain them in the future. By addressing your whole person—body, mind, emotions, and spirit—The Maker’s Diet for Weight Loss will help you reach a weight that makes you look good and feel great about yourself as you:
- Eat for your body type, age, gender, and region
- Maximize nutrients while reducing calories
- Eliminate toxins inside and outside your body
- Learn the best ways to “cheat” without getting off track
With sold medical advice from Bernard Bulwer, MD, an advanced fellow at one of the premier teaching hospitals at Harvard Medical School, The Maker’s Diet for Weight Loss presents a holistic approach to weight loss that will change your life forever.
Day by Day Journal for Makers Diet
by Jordan Rubin
- Document your hygiene, meals, and snacks
- Start each day with a helpful quote from The Maker’s Diet
- Are encouraged with Scripture and morning and evening prayers
- Get motivated with a fitness section and exercise charts